....but i'm not

Monday, May 17, 2010

neanderthol? neanderthal? neeeeanderthol?

Now and then, it is critical that one questions his or her intelligence...or lack thereof. For instance, say one questions how to spell the word "neanderthal" to use soooo wittily in an email to someone I have (or one has, whatever) never met. Is the more intelligent solution to look at dictionary.com or is the more intelligent route to say "hey, why don't I create a new email in Outlook, type in how I think the word should be spelled and Auto-correct will save the day leaving my feeling quite satisfied and uber-charming."

Who am I kidding, that was a pretty freakin resourceful thing to do. At least it would have been had I not proven myself to be such a neanderthal when it came to figuring out how to get this screen shot in this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment